August 30, 2014

travel / bali photodiary
















So long overdue since my trip to the land of the Gods, Bali, but I still reminisce about those glorious sunny days, the beach, the sunsets and of course the food. It was a five night stay but boy was I happy to finally see the beach after nearly a year, might I add. Can't wait to explore more of Indonesia one day, there's just to much to see in my motherland. Here's a little sneak peek of my Bali getaway, though I have to say that these photos don't do justice to what the eyes can see.

4 comments:

  1. Such stunning photographs, looks like a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks like heaven, hope you enjoyed your holiday there!

    x

    JOSEPHINE T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I did! You have a nice blog btw, keep it up! :)

      Delete